General Note from HomeMakerCentral
- HomeMakerCentral is a multi-vendor eCommerce Digital Shopping Centre (platform).
- Retail Vendors have their own individual digital stores on the platform.
- While the HomeMakerCentral platform facilitates, the actual shopping transactions take place directly between Customers and each Retailer – the same as they would in an actual Shopping Centre. Please refer to HMC Platform Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Should Customers require to exchange, return their purchase and/or request a refund, please contact the relevant Retail Vendor directly. Refer to Contact Details tab below.
- As the Digital Shopping Centre Manager, HomeMakerCentral is here to offer assistance wherever we can. Please contact email@example.com if needed.
Warranty and Returns
Any product that is assessed to suffer manufacturing or material defect is covered under the warranty for replacement or repair only. (Warranty And Returns Exclusions). The Warranty is for the original purchaser valid from the date of delivery and covers repairs or replacement of impacted pieces of a setting only. Proof of purchase is required.
30 Day Returns (Online Only)
We excel in providing assistance for every customer and look to provide solutions that are equitable and compliant. Should you wish to return an item within 30 days of receiving it, the following applies:
- Items must be returned in a saleable condition (original packaging), unused and undamaged.
- Refunds will be processed 14 days after goods inspection is approved.
- Any freight or installation costs will be deducted.
- A refund will be made to the card/account used to make the purchase.
- No refunds or exchange on floor stock, clearance and pre-order items.
- Damaged goods must be reported on the receipt of your item. Contact must be made by the purchaser immediately. Failure to contact us will shift responsibility to the receiver.
- 30 Day Return Policy applies to Furniture products purchased online with proof of purchase. For more info head to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Returns must be made at the store of purchase.
- Online orders must be returned to 134 Gipps Road, Smithfield, NSW 2164 at customers cost.
- All refunds are governed under Fair Trading Laws.
Warranty And Returns Exclusions
Although we try to provide reasonable solutions at all times, exclusions to warranties and returns will occur if:
- The purchaser fails to adhere to the manufacturers’ instructions. You should always seek professional assistance to maintain selected items as outlined.
- The item is incorrectly installed.
- Damage occurs through misuse, modification, interference, storage or transportation.
- The product is being used outside its intended purpose.
- Ex-demos, floor stock, returns and seconds.
- Chemical damage. Damage from extreme heat or extreme cold
- General maintenance has not been maintained resulting in rusting or the product not functioning correctly.
- Umbrella damage from wind or weather.