APP5 PRIVACY NOTIFICATION
- This notification serves to advise that your personal information is being collected by HMC.COM Pty Ltd ACN 644 428 535 (referred to in this document as HMC).
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) imposes obligations on HMC in relation to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information. These obligations are detailed in the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act.
- Under the APPs, HMC is only permitted to collect personal information if it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of the functions or activities of HMC.
- HMC is collecting your personal information for the following purposes:
- contact the individual and assist the individual with their enquiries;
- provide services to the individual; and
- keep the individual up to date with news or offers by HMC and its Retail Vendors
(collectively, the Purposes). HMC may disclose your personal information to third parties to fulfil one or more of the Purposes.
- The third parties to whom HMC is likely to disclose your personal information to fulfil one or more of the Purposes include:
- any third-party vendors who offer to provide you with the products or services requested by you;
- any third-party payment platform integrated via the HMC Website and which will assist with facilitating, processing and collecting payments from you; and
- any third-party service providers who assist us by providing, and improving, our services to you, and to analyse market trends and better understand your needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you.
- Some of these third parties may be located overseas. The overseas third parties who are likely to receive your personal information are located in Australia, Southeast Asia, Europe, and Americas.
- If HMC is unable to collect your personal information, then HMC may be unable to fulfil one or more of the Purposes.
- HMC aims to handle your personal information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act.
- If you have any questions or queries in relation to the collection of your personal information by HMC, you can contact HMC via email@example.com.
- This privacy notification is made in compliance with Australian Privacy Principle 5.